Wednesday 4 October 2017

Post Graduate Titles

A professional grade may be enough to make some tasks, but in this actual system, and considering necessities of the people, specialties, and postgraduate studies are almost an exigency.

In my personal case, I want to have one (maybe more) of these grades.

In the future, I want to work with graphene (an allotrope of carbon), so I’ll take the organic chemistry Ph.D. course. For me, graphene is an important material that’s not totally used, in all its power, and it’s so hard to extract, so I’ll like to help or invent a way to extract or produce it, so it can be used in great scale.

My motivation to this is that will make life easier to live, production of energy, protection, and warm-clothing will be trouble no more. And because of its properties, can be used in almost all the things that you can see, and with no idea that it’s there, is so amazing!!!


Maybe, after this first Ph.D., I’ll want to have the pharmacist grade and get a Ph.D. in that too. I like that career and unify chemistry and pharmacy, for me, is an excellent idea, all the knowledge of that subject may be applied in many fields.


All this is in the R&D because I want to have any others courses. In literature, for example, I’ll like to have a diploma or maybe a master degree, I don’t know why, but I love to write and read, so it will help to develop that areas.

In Chile, I think that the Ph.D. or masters are not completely hard. I’ll like to take these courses in other countries, with special knowledge about the subject, like Germany, UK or Ireland. The USA may be a good choice too, but I think that not all knowledge is gathered in that country, also these others are the best qualified to teach chemistry and its derivatives.
An amazing extra date: A square meter of graphene weights 0.77 mg.

2 comments:

  1. 0.77 mg!!!!!! that is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, is extremely interesting that you want to investigate about graphene :o

    ReplyDelete