Wednesday 13 September 2017

Hobbies?

In my personal appreciation, hobbies are an important part of our lives. We can be distracted because of hobbies, and relax us, keep the mind occupied and in work.

I don’t have impressive hobbies, I’ve to say, are the typical hobbies of a teenager, playing games, or how people call now: gaming, and watch series or movies. But the fact is, that are my hobbies, and I really love it.

Platform of movies and series

Well, they don’t need so much explain. Playing games consist in that, just take a control and play like the game itself says to do. And watch series or movies consist, for me, in lie down on the bed, or the sofa, it depends, take my phone, my notebook, or the television, and put Netflix to see movies or some series.



My hobbies are so important for me because they keep my mind occupied and working, and I enjoy living other realities, and watching other points of view of life, like in a movie or a documental.

I love doing this kind of things. Gaming free me and, according to a study that I read, can be good for the eye-hand coordination. And some games teach you, like Assassins Creed, where you can learn a little history and geographic, thing that is funny.
Game that I played when I had 7 years old
I had it since I had 13, maybe a little sooner, but it was impressive because my cousin showed me how to search series online, and well, I didn’t stop. And gaming, well, I really don’t remember, because I play games since I was like 5 years old, so it exceeds even my memories.

When I was a kid I don’t really had hobbies, I just played, and I think that that is what I can consider my hobby in my childhood.

One of my favorite series
I love hobbies, that’s a fact and I think I let it so expressed in my words, but I really think that there are hobbies that is impossible to me to maintain. Collect things, for example, is what will be so difficult for me, so I really cannot do it, because sometimes I don’t have enough passion doing things, and searching things to collect, for me, is a boring thing to do.


And in the future, keep my actual hobbies may be seen as a waste of time and people may think that I’m immature. So maybe I should have to change my hobbies, I may dedicate to photograph (I will do it, but I don’t have a camera), or doing sport or something like that.

Haha, lie. I will never change my actual hobbies because I love them with all my heart, but that doesn’t mean that I will let pass the opportunity of taking photographs of doing sport. Hobbies will multiply.

8 comments:

  1. I think the hobbies of the normal teenagers are the best, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movies are indeed entertaining but, gosh, do they take time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. breaking bad is a very, veeery good serie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is the best platform to see movies and series but the people lost many time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished Breaking bad this weekend. I'm really sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For you is necessary to have the busy mind, for me sleeping is okay as a hobby haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To know other points of view watching series is great!

    ReplyDelete